.jpg)
King Louie and I are in trouble with this one. Minnie Mouse already has an opinion on what she wears. She is definitely a girly girl. She LOVES to wear skirts and dresses, with tights knee socks and her "Janes" as she calls them. (shoes) If I don't get out a bracelet she pouts. She goes back and forth on what she wants in her hair, clips, headband bow, but she demands her hair to be done. Yesterday she wanted to wear this outfit, and then she walked outside and said "come on Mom, take my picture" I followed her around, she did all her own posing and picked all her own spots in the front yard. She sings and dances all the time. We often hear her Vacation Bible School cd's blaring from her room. Yes she has her own little cd player, nothing fancy, but she loves it. I believe she can sing the whole cd. Her favorite song is "I will not be Afraid"?







.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)









No comments:
Post a Comment