Monday, October 5, 2009

Stitch 2001-2004


Can you believe it....I have not taken any photos in forever. I decided to take a trip down memory lane....These are all photos of my young man. It makes me so sad to see these pictures and see how much he has changed. He is growing up so fast. I love him more than I could ever express, he has been my rock through the tough times. Many of you know the struggles both Stitch and I have been through together. I would not be who I am today without his sweet spirit. Thank you Stitch....You are an amazing young man. :)








Grammy made all the adorable Halloween jammies. It has been a tradition in our house for several years now.










1 comment:

Donna said...

Garrett is becoming a great young man! I love him to pieces and he will always have a special place in my heart. He has been through his share of trials, but he still is a wonderful, tender-hearted kid! I love all the pics of him in the jammies I made for him....so sad to think that he's "too cool" to wear hand-made jammies from Grammy any more. Can't wait to come and see him play soccer soon!!