Our week started off slow, but got busier as the week went on. Monday morning we ran a few errands, and then we were home the rest of the afternoon. On Tuesday I don't think Minnie or I ever got out of our PJ's, it was a cold drizzly day. Soccer for Minnie was cancelled and we just never left the house. Wednesday night we had Church, which is always an awesome adventure. We love being with our Church family. Thursday...today we went shopping at the mall with a friend. We didn't buy anything, but it was fun to get out. Stitch then had Soccer practice. This weekend will be busy with Cousin Boo coming and 2 soccer games, and Church, and dinner with friends.
Here is Minnie on Tuesday watching a movie with Hercules.
She was a ball of energy on Monday....
Tuesday again...notice still in jammies, We did puzzles together
Ready for Church on Wed night....
I assigned this book to be our October book for School. "The Phantom Tollbooth" he finished it in a week. Now I have to find another book.
Angel in her jacket, it was chilly out. :)
She even has a hood...She does NOT like to wear it.
I think this is from Friday last week, she appears to be staring of into La La Land
She was a ball of energy on Monday....
Tuesday again...notice still in jammies, We did puzzles together
Ready for Church on Wed night....
I assigned this book to be our October book for School. "The Phantom Tollbooth" he finished it in a week. Now I have to find another book.
Angel in her jacket, it was chilly out. :)
She even has a hood...She does NOT like to wear it.
I think this is from Friday last week, she appears to be staring of into La La Land








.jpg)

.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)









1 comment:
Your pictures are always so cute.....even the dog and cat look really happy. Looks like you have a wonderful life and a wonderful family.
Post a Comment