Monday, October 12, 2009

The Zoo

A few weeks ago we went to the zoo with a friend of mine and her kiddos. We had a blast and the weather was perfect. The zoo was not busy at all, and we got to see so much. I took a few pictures, and they all pretty much turned out blurry. Today she emailed me the ones she captured. She is amazing at photography. Her pictures are 10 times better than mine. I like to think it's only the camera that stops me from getting great pictures. She has such an eye for this stuff.
Here is her little man. He was in his stroller, and did not to get his picture taken with the other kids, poor little guy was left out, so I posted one of just him. Isn't he the cutest?
Of course now Stitch is brain storming to give them Disney code names. :) Minnie checking her wing span
A sleepy JaguarAll the kiddos, minus cutie from above.
Gorgeous bald Eagle
Kiddos again. What a cute bunch.
I HATE spiders, but I like this picture, see what you can capture with a real camera. :) Notice that Honey.....Hint Hint.....
How does this work?


Thanks friend for sharing the pics with me, I will let you know what your Disney code name is, when Stitch has it all sorted out. :)






No comments: