Making "Gluten Free" brownies. They were not terrible, but definitely could use something, I think next time we will add chocolate chips, peanut butter, marshmallows, something they just were not that great. King Louie thought they were disgusting, and so did Stitch, I think Minnie ate 1, so it was an experiment. Now we know =)
My kids love each other one day and the next day they are at each others throats. I know this is normal. Here they are on an I love you day!
Minnie has her first Tee-ball practice tonight. She is so excited. I am too, I played girls softball for 9 years. I am hoping she loves it as much as I did. Her first game will be the 8th of May. She will look so cute in all her pink gear. =)
For King Louie's Birthday he got a 1976 Glastron Carlson CVX 20 boat. I tell him I am the best wife for getting him a boat for his birthday. However I am just one lucky wife that a co-worker at his work had a brother south of us (3hours) whom had a boat that was not running and collecting dust at his house. He was getting ready to move and no one wanted the boat. So I told King Louie he could get it. We payed just about nothing for it. And the best news so far, is we think all it needed was a battery and a new ignition switch. King Louie had it almost running yesterday, he plans on doing more to it this weekend. Yes I know it is not gorgeous, but this is a classic boat, and it will be fun for us as a family to get out on the many lakes we have here in TX. King Louie is great at fixing things up so I know it will look great when he is finished. Love that he is so handy.
Minnie is such a sweet girl and loves to get her picture taken. Stitch on the other hand has to be bribed for a picture.
Sweet little Minnie is doing really well on her Gluten Free diet. We found some great cereals. She loves "Corn Chex" and "Honey Chex" They are super good I like to have them too. We are still searching for a yummy snack like cheeze-it's or goldfish, we have not found any yet.
My kids love each other one day and the next day they are at each others throats. I know this is normal. Here they are on an I love you day!
Minnie has her first Tee-ball practice tonight. She is so excited. I am too, I played girls softball for 9 years. I am hoping she loves it as much as I did. Her first game will be the 8th of May. She will look so cute in all her pink gear. =)
For King Louie's Birthday he got a 1976 Glastron Carlson CVX 20 boat. I tell him I am the best wife for getting him a boat for his birthday. However I am just one lucky wife that a co-worker at his work had a brother south of us (3hours) whom had a boat that was not running and collecting dust at his house. He was getting ready to move and no one wanted the boat. So I told King Louie he could get it. We payed just about nothing for it. And the best news so far, is we think all it needed was a battery and a new ignition switch. King Louie had it almost running yesterday, he plans on doing more to it this weekend. Yes I know it is not gorgeous, but this is a classic boat, and it will be fun for us as a family to get out on the many lakes we have here in TX. King Louie is great at fixing things up so I know it will look great when he is finished. Love that he is so handy.
Minnie is such a sweet girl and loves to get her picture taken. Stitch on the other hand has to be bribed for a picture.
Sweet little Minnie is doing really well on her Gluten Free diet. We found some great cereals. She loves "Corn Chex" and "Honey Chex" They are super good I like to have them too. We are still searching for a yummy snack like cheeze-it's or goldfish, we have not found any yet.
















1 comment:
Oh my goodness!!! The kids are so little in those pictures! ha ha! We need to get together so we can get some updated photos of all the kids together!!
Post a Comment