It is amazing what you can accomplish in a day when time is not wasted on the computer. I did everything I had hoped to do except watch my Netflix movie "The Outsiders" maybe tonight.
Today is Earth Day and I would like to plant a few flowers with the kids today. I need to clean up the family room, and take Stitch to soccer practice. I am really enjoying not being addicted to the computer. This has been very much needed time away for me. Gives me a lot of thought and time to get things in perspective.
I want to thank the friends of mine who emailed me and told me they love me!!! I knew you were my true friends. i just wanted to say Thank You!!!!!
I am a Beginner when it comes to cooking, all I know how to do are basics. Minnie being on a Gluten Free diet is really teaching me how to get out there and cook. I did decide as my first bread adventure we would try one in my bread machine first. I do plan on making a loaf from scratch. This is what we used, and then added milk, butter and eggs, to the mixture, oh and yeast of course too.

She really loves to help me cook in the kitchen, and this is a very good thing, as I am not a big cook. I just don't enjoy it like I should, and her being in there with me has helped me to enjoy it. We have so many things we can make now on our "Gluten Free" adventure.

In the bread machine. Minnie thought it was fun to watch the bread, I told her I eventually needed to shut the lid, or her bread would not turn out.

Our finished bread, it was a little darker than we had hoped for, but it really did taste yummy!! Both kids loved it!!
Each week Stitch has a paper due, and his subject can be anything that he would like to know more about. This week he is learning more about Armadillo's . A very gross creature if you ask me. He made a model of one out of play dough. I thought that was pretty creative. I do have to say I really enjoy reading his papers each Friday, as I to learn about something new.


Each week Stitch has a paper due, and his subject can be anything that he would like to know more about. This week he is learning more about Armadillo's . A very gross creature if you ask me. He made a model of one out of play dough. I thought that was pretty creative. I do have to say I really enjoy reading his papers each Friday, as I to learn about something new.
















No comments:
Post a Comment