Stitch April 27th 1999
3:42 am
7 pounds 2 ounces 20 inches
11 years ago, my world changed for the best!!! I was blessed with an amazing young man. He has brought so much joy to my life. From the moment I met you I loved you! You were so tiny and perfect. I knew that I was blessed when at 6 weeks old you were sleeping through the night. Thank you for a wonderful 11 years, and I look forward to spending many more years being your mom! I love you tons!!!!!
10th Birthday!!
9th Birthday
11 years ago, my world changed for the best!!! I was blessed with an amazing young man. He has brought so much joy to my life. From the moment I met you I loved you! You were so tiny and perfect. I knew that I was blessed when at 6 weeks old you were sleeping through the night. Thank you for a wonderful 11 years, and I look forward to spending many more years being your mom! I love you tons!!!!!
10th Birthday!!




















No comments:
Post a Comment