Saturday, April 24, 2010

Enjoy!!

I am really enjoying this time away from the computer. I have missed seeing what my friends are up to and seeing all their fun family photos, but I have decided this has been a great break for me to focus on what really matters. The Lord and my family, and friends. I have spent some great time with the kids. Stitch and I played for an hour on the wii together playing the original Mario Bros. Brought back memories for me. He was shocked that I could play =) I am not sure how many games of Candy Land I have played too. Minnie and I love to watch the old Shirley Temple classics together. Spending time with my kids is time that is so precious. I love that I have the opportunity to stay at home with them. I get overwhelmed sometimes and miss the adult conversation, but I know that there is nothing I would rather do in life than be with my kids. =)



2 comments:

kinglouie said...

I love you all!!

Anonymous said...

Great blog Ricci! Fabulous pictures!!!