There are a few things I have been struggling with lately. I sometimes find myself caught up in other peoples lives. Thinking to myself oh I should do that or why would you do that...... etc. I drive myself crazy with it. I have decided to stay off of FB for a week. Now this will be a struggle for me, but a very good refreshing one. I need to switch my focus on to the Lord and my family. That is where I will find the answers I am looking for. Not through others lives. I will miss all my friends, but this is also a good test for me to see who really keeps in touch and cares. Several people will call me a "friend" but that's all it is a word. Another thing I am struggling with. If we are friends, then why have we not gotten together in months? Why do I seem to be the one who tries to make the plans? Those whom call themselves my friends have not even accepted my blog invite. I am not dissing on anybody, I love you all who are reading this.=) I just really need to get some things in perspective. So check back daily, I will tell you how I am doing. Today I am going to clean the kitchen spotless, watch the movie "Outsiders", make gluten free bread with Minnie, and go to Church tonight.
Hope to see you again tomorrow!!!!







.jpg)









No comments:
Post a Comment