Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter at Grammy's

On Easter Sunday we went to Church and had a wonderful time. Here is Minnie in her Easter dress. She looked so pretty. Stitch took off his handsome outfit before I could capture his picture. I think he did that on purpose. =) After Church we headed out to my Mom's house for a barbecue and some more Easter Egg Hunting.... Boo was in a funky mood yesterday so I didn't get very many pictures of her.
Stitch always has to find the difficult ones. =)
Minnie searching for her eggs
A basket full already
She was so excited over this sparkly one.
She found another one
Liberty was helping them look.
Miss Boo
The Easter Bunny put clues inside their eggs as to where to find a present. They each had to find 4, hidden throughout Grammy's house. What a sneaky bunny!!!
Minnie and Auntie Belle
One of the gifts he found was the new Nick Jonas cd.
King Louie helping Boo with her eggs
Yummy Hershey Kisses
Liberty loved to chase their bubbles. Boo is blowing them for her. Can you see the bubble?
















No comments: