Yesterday we had a few errands to run. We ran them early in the morning, before it got too hot. We decided to stop at the Botanic Gardens and see if Mom could get a few pictures. It was hotter than we thought and it was actually pretty busy. I got a few before Alice said she couldn't go on unless she had water. Her sippy cup was in the car. She is very stubborn like her mom, and once she has made a desicion, there is no changing her mind, so back to the car for water it was. I will have to go back and get some pics with Stitch. I am really loving outdoor pics.
retouch.jpg)

retouch.jpg)







retouch.jpg)
retouched.jpg)
retouch.jpg)
retouch.jpg)
retouch.jpg)
B%26W.jpg)
B%26W.jpg)
cropped.jpg)
B%26W.jpg)
retouched.jpg)









2 comments:
Yesterday was fun. Let's do it again.
fun! I LOVE the second black and white one of her on the bench, the close up where she's being silly and smiling with her eyes closed. very cute!
Post a Comment