Last night I was on the phone with King Louie and we were discusinng "Bills" :) Alice overheard me on the phone, she took my wallet out of my purse and headed to her room, I caught a glimpse of her running up the stairs, as soon as I was finished on the phone, I stomped up the stairs to yell at her for taking my wallet. Before I got the chance to yell, I calmed myself and walked into her room. She was putting money from her piggy bank into my wallet. She looked at me and said " I will share my money with you Mommy" She is Amazing. :) Bless her little heart.:) Love you Alice..JPG)
Ham & Oinks
14 years ago
















2 comments:
Ahhh....that is so sweet! BTW I love her 4th of July bow she's wearing on your blog photo!
Thanks, We love bows. :) Did you see she is wearing one of your bracelets in the photo
Post a Comment