This morning was the TAKS football game for Stitch's Elem. School. Stitch had hurt his leg over the weekend and ws on crutches, but he swore he was up to the game. He then told me he prayed and the Lord told him to have fun at the game. :) I couldn't argue with him.
The pictures are hard to see, Stitch is in the white tee with blue jean shorts, he has a number 9 on the front, if you click the picture I beleive you will be able to see it bigger. His team won and Stitch scored the winning touchdown. Both King Louie and I were so proud of him. It was fun to see the kids playing. Alice brought her pom pom's to chear Stitch on. :) Her friend Daisy was one of the cheerleadres, so she got to go down and cheer, she thought that was neat. :).JPG)
.JPG)
Stitch right after he scored the touchdown
Stitch right after he scored the touchdown
















No comments:
Post a Comment