Thursday, May 14, 2009

More Updates

The last few days have been uneventful. They have been nice slow, raining, quiet days. I had to run to the bank yesterday, it took me a few minutes, and I was so impressed with Alice. She was such an angel inside the bank. I asked her what kind of a treat she would like, she chose doughnuts. We never get them, so I thought sure, why not, they were so yummy. They went straight to my thighs. Stitch and Alice love to do art work, here they are painting. Stitch is painting a fish, and Alice a dog that she named Shaft.



Here is Alice trying to be just like her BIG brother, she is determined to do everything he does.
Look at all those night nights. Alice uses the rough flannel edges to rub between her fingers while sucking her thumb. It is her night night and it goes Every where. :)








No comments: