We had a very nice and busy Memorial Weekend. I would first off like to thank King Louie, for serving our Country. I am so proud to be his Wife. :) I would also like to to thank all the other Men and Women who fought for our Country.
This past weekend was nice to have 3 days together as a family. Saturday the kids had a Birthday Party to attend, and then we did lots of errands. Sunday was Church and a fun time at the neighbors swim party. I wish I would have taken some photos, the kids had a blast swimming. On Monday both the kids went to a friends house to play. :)
Alice on Saturday waiting to go to a friends Birthday Party.touchup.jpg)
touchup.jpg)
touchup.jpg)
touchup.jpg)
The kids on Memorial Sunday. We have been attending our Church for almost a year now. We decided on Sunday it was time we became official members. We Joined the Church on Sunday. It was such an emotional time for me, to be there with my family, where we all felt we belonged. We are so blessed to have found such a wonderful loving Church. A special thanks to our neighbors for inviting us. Going to Church on Sundays as a family is a wonderful experience. 

















2 comments:
Ricci, Your kids are so so so cute. You have a beautiful family and looks like you are making beautiful memories!
Thank you so much.
Post a Comment