Friday, May 1, 2009

New Camera

I finally have a camera again. My wonderful daughter whom I love dearly, broke my other camera.She decided she wanted to take pictures, and she dropped it against the coffee table. Let's just say she got in big time trouble, and I don't think she will be touching my new camera. It's not as nice as the one before, but it still gets the job done. The best part it's purple. :) I got it because the purple color was 30% off. Can't beat that.
So of course I had to take some pictures and see how my new camera worked. I needed my May photos of the kids. Here are a few that I played with in the photo editing. Pretty cute, I think. :) We are loving piggy tails. Her new thing is to have a "loopy", Oh girls are so much fun. I did get a handsome grown up picture of Stitch. He is looking so much more mature. :( I am not ready for him to grow up.









4 comments:

Tiffany J said...

Oh no...its getting horrible! I look at all your adorable pictures and after I think how cute Lexie I notice her cute outfits and bows and then I picture the perfect bracelet to go with them! Ha! I have been doing the same with Mackenzie and other kids too. My brain is in "bracelet mode."

Tiffany J said...

I think I just deleted my own comment?? Anyway, what I wrote was: I am getting horrible! I look at your adorable pictures of Lexie and notice her cute outfits and matching bows and then I picture the perfect bracelet to match! Ha! I do the same to other kids to. My brain is in "bracelet mode".

Rachel said...

i love the first one, i wish she was looking at you!

ricciquill said...

I know me too, it's hard to catch her looking at me, she will pose but, looks everywhere but the camera. :)