Thursday, May 7, 2009

Lego/Swim Day

Today was a fun and relaxing day. I have been feeling really tired lately. i am going to blame it on the humidity. It is so humid, we turned on our air today. I usually just keep the windows open, but it was too sticky out.
Alice built a lego train today, and we took the people around the city, it was fun seeing her wild imagination come to life. After some play time we did school time. We work together 3 days a week, and practice our numbers letters, and she is learning to write her name. We have been working on the number 9 and the letters F and L. After lunch we watched a documentary on John Adams with Daddy. I thought it would be really boring, but I was surprised at how interesting it was. There are a series of 3 discs, and we are watching disc 2. We got them through Netflix.
Stitch had a good day at school, he is practicing for the TAKS football game coming up. It's an opportunity for the kids who scored high on their TAKS tests to form a football team and play against other Elementary schools. He is excited for the game coming up.

Our neighbors have a pool and they invited Stitch over to go swimming this afternoon. He said the water was cold at first, but it felt great afterwards. I am not sure why his swim trunks look like they are falling off of him, I hope he doesn't always wear them that low. :)

It's off to bed now, teeth are brushed and it's story time. I think I am going to head up to bed and read too. I have my laundry done and the dishes are done. The main things I like to do before bed. I have a new book to start, I just finished "Breaking Dawn", now i am going to read "The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants". I love to read at night, I am always up for suggestions on books others have enjoyed. :)
Goodnight sleep tight. :)






No comments: