Interview with Stitch....His answers were not as silly as Alice's

1. What is your Mommy's favorite food?
I don't know Pizza I think.
I don't know Pizza I think.
2. What does Mommy always say to you?
Clean up your room
Clean up your room
3. What does mommy do?
She does everything for us
4. If your mommy was a Cartoon Character what would she be?
Dopey
5. What is mommy scared of?
Me being kidnapped
6. How are you and Mommy the same?
We both like Disney
She does everything for us
4. If your mommy was a Cartoon Character what would she be?
Dopey
5. What is mommy scared of?
Me being kidnapped
6. How are you and Mommy the same?
We both like Disney
7. How are you and Mommy different?
She is older than me
8. What make Mommy Happy?
When I do what she says
9. What makes mommy sad?
When I don't listen to her
She is older than me
8. What make Mommy Happy?
When I do what she says
9. What makes mommy sad?
When I don't listen to her
10. How does your mommy make you laugh?
She acts goofy
11. What was your Mommy like as a child?
I don't know
12. How old is your Mommy?
22
13. How tall is mommy?
5 foot 11 inches
She acts goofy
11. What was your Mommy like as a child?
I don't know
12. How old is your Mommy?
22
13. How tall is mommy?
5 foot 11 inches
14. What is her favorite thing to do?
sew or watch CSI
15. What does mommy do when your not around?
Clean
16. What is your mommy really good at?
good at sewing
sew or watch CSI
15. What does mommy do when your not around?
Clean
16. What is your mommy really good at?
good at sewing
17. what is your mommy not good at?
playing basketball
18.Where is your Mommy's favorite place to go
The Mall
19. what do you and your mommy do together?
Watch CSI
playing basketball
18.Where is your Mommy's favorite place to go
The Mall
19. what do you and your mommy do together?
Watch CSI
20. What does your mommy like the most about you?
I am her only son
I am her only son
















No comments:
Post a Comment