Friday, May 29, 2009

Interview with Alice

Interview with Alice
1. What is your Mommy's favorite food?
Everything
2. What does Mommy always say to you?
I love you
3. What does mommy do?
Clean the dishes, and do the laundry, and she gives me spankings, and she does nothing else
4. If your mommy was a Cartoon Character what would she be?
Sleeping Beauty
5. What is mommy scared of?
I don't know
6. How are you and Momy the same?
Because we both have a mouth and a nose.
7. How are you and Mommy different?
Cuz your old.
8. What make Mommy Happy?
When I clean up my chores, and I give her kisses and hugs.
9. What makes mommy sad?
When I don't sit with you
10. How does your mommy make you laugh?
when you do silly things
11. What was your Mommy like as a child?
I don't know
12. How old is your Mommy?
16
13. How tall is mommy?
as tall as daddy
14. What is her favorite thing to do?
go shopping
15. What does mommy do when your not around?
Clean the dishes
16. What is your mommy really good at?
being on the computer.
17. what is your mommy not good at?
putting the table cloth on
18.Where is your Mommy's favorite place to go
Target
19. what do you and your mommy do together?
play games, and watch tv.
20. What does your mommy like the most about you?
When I smile Her answers had me laughing. It is too cute to see how they see things. :)

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

They are so observant! Very cute answers, sounds like you are a wonderful mom!

Rachel said...

i love #3, that totally cracked me up!